Rebranding or designing a new brand identity is crucial to success. Deshler Group trusted us with all of their affiliate brands.
With eight diverse organizations, Deshler Group creates complete, focused solutions for customers, from manufacturing and assembly to transportation and logistics. Every service offered by Deshler is managed efficiently and cost-effectively.
They say strength comes from unity. We couldn’t agree more.
Each Deshler family member offers its own unique service:
- Amanda International – Global metalforming capabilities
- Amanda Manufacturing – Innovative manufacturing solutions
- Amanda Products – Offroad aftermarket products and design
- AMI – Enterprise information technology solutions
- Feblo International – Warehousing and packaging expertise
- GS3 Global – Integrated supply chain management
- GTM USA – Transportation and global logistics leadership
- UniBond – Brake systems and components manufacturer
Earlier this year, Crain’s Detroit Business featured Deshler’s innovative story of surviving the recession and thriving through creative restructuring. Together, Deshler’s seven companies designed multi-part solutions unique to each client.
The Deshler affiliate logos needed to be in sync, so Memora handled the rebranding for them. As part of this project, we also created the Amanda Products brand. Their SEMA debut included a website, social media presence, videos, racing vehicle wraps, and an interactive booth.